Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Fashion Show, *Iman voice* THE PREMIERE!

Let's hope she doesn't dissapoint
I was very impressed with the season premiere of The Fashion Show. Partly because of Iman. Take notes Kelly, because Iman set the judging straight. I totally agree with everything she said, and she was much nicer than Kelly. Although after seeing her get mad at Calvin I'd be extremely scared to stand in front of her XD\
But yes, Iman is a sweet person, and she definitely knows what she is saying. I'm surprised I can actually say that about a Reality TV competition's host. (Hopes Iman's spot is permanent)

Now let's talk about the bitches of the episode:
Calvin & Francine
Francine: WHY ARE THEY DOING THAT HAIR AND MAKEUP!
Calvin: WE DID A VOTE!
Francine: HOW COME YOU GUYS MADE THAT DECISION WITHOUT  ME!?
Calvin: I ACCUSE YOU! I ACCUSE YOU!
Calvin seems to be new at speaking English, and has a very heavy accent like Merlin from last season. Let's all hope they end up not having to subtitle everything Calvin says in the future. Hopefully he stops arguing with everyone, stops acting like the boss, and acting like he knows the most out of his group.
Now Francine pissed me off even more. Does anyone remember Anamaria from Cycle 15 of ANTM? What do Francine and Anamaria have in common?
1. They're over-confident
2. They thought they would win
3. They were the first one eliminated
Quite humorous, isn't it? Oh yeah, Francine was also annoying. She had Calvin help her sew her ugly dress, and decided to get an attitude with him later. She could've been much nicer about the situation. Also, why is it that she decided to tell Calvin to stfu and then criticize his English? I would've been criticizing her unwashed hair. Oh yeah, she would've been eliminated even if Calvin didn't help her. She would've given up because she can't sew, and then she wouldn't have sent anything down the runway. Of course she'll leave for that.
Oh yeah, Calvin's dress was pretty bad. The jewels weren't good, and the cauliflower growing out of the models butt wasn't cute. He also shouldn't have made it so that his dress did so many things. Are you going to show all of those things on the runway? No. Keep it to your dress doing one or 2 things, well expressed by the coat with an alternative function challenge last season.
My favorites for now are definitely the 2 BFF's, Cindy & Golnessa. I loved the outfits the sent down the runway. Although the back of Cindy's was pretty bad, and Golnessa didn't follow the challenge very well. They were the best 2 of their team. I really was impressed by them as well. Especially Golnessa. I loved the flowers on the shoulder, and it was just a beautiful dress. Although I do agree: Cesar should've won.
AND GUESS WHAT! HE DID!
I can't believe I agree with the judges already ^.^
Let's hope they keep it right next week too ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment