Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Greece's Next Top Model, THE FINALE!

Yes, Greece's Next Top Model has recently finished their 2nd Cycle! Let me say, I was not dissapointed. Actually, I was a little. I just cannot believe Ioanna got 4th place! I think she deserved to win, but at least it wasn't Helena or Evangelia!

I think I'll go in order of placements-


Ioanna, 4th place.

4. Ioanna
Ioanna was always one of my favorite girls this cycle. She was very skilled, had a beautiful high fashion face, and was just plain amazing! Her portfolio was definitely, in my opinion, one of the best of the cycle. I also hear she did amazing on the final runway show! Why did she get 4th place? Simply because she was shorter than the other 3. Yes, height can be a problem for a model, but I doubt that it would be a problem for Ioanna. I just can't believe she lost, and what I really can't believe she was eliminated before Helena or Evangelia!
Please Ioanna, prove to the judges that you should've won and that you were so much better than the other 3! I beg of you! ^.^
I just know you will.
Please see the full size version of the photo to the left. (click on it.)


Helena, 3rd place.

3. Helena
Let me start off by saying this:
It was a big joke that she made it into the final 10. She had no skill at all. She doesn't look like a model. Her look is EXTREMELY plain. And I hear that when she was eliminated, that the host told her that "she has a beautiful personality." That, that right there, is just stupid. First of all, she constantly talked about Jian Nan for not talking to the other girls. (Jian Nan was originally from China, and was not very good with Greek.) In fact, when Jian Nan was already crying, Helena told the judges that Jian Nan was fake. Second, I hear that not only was she rude to people when the girls went shopping, but she stuck a dollar in a man's face. Although I heard her walk was amazing, I highly doubt she will ever walk a couture/high fashion runway in her life. Honestly, how did she get anywhere near this far?

Evangelia, Runner-Up

2. Evangelia
I never really liked Evangelia. There were very few times where I thought she was the best amongst the girls. But, there's no denying, Evangelia did have lots of talent. Also, to me, her look translated into "drag" many times that I saw her. Although many people have stated that she had the best walk among the girls. Another thing about Evangelia is that she let her body go when she was on the show. I heard about both her and Helena gaining weight on the show, and I also heard that they were starting to get cellulite. This is a really bad thing, because a model must always take care of her body. Although I have no doubt that she will be successful in the future. I do wish her luck.




Cindorella, Winner

1. Cindorella
Cindorella was my second choice for winner, right after Ioanna. Cindorella's look is very in right now in fashion, and was very good at modeling throughout the competition. No surprise. Did you know she was in a Diane Von Furstenburg fashion show before being on GNTM? Anyway, the point is she was a good choice. Although I'm rather dissapointed in the Greek viewers of the show. People are hating Cindorella now because she was originally from Albania. This is just ridiculous, because the winner of Cycle 1 was originally from Switzerland, yet the viewers loved her. Cindorella came to Greece when she was 2 years old, and Seraina (Cycle 1 Winner) came to Greece when she was 18. It's honestly ridiculous. It's even stupider because people loved her before the finale aired. But whatever. Cindy will definitely make an amazing winner.

Ioanna Dedi,
Greece's Next Top Model Cycle 1
4th place.
My elimination order of the final 4:
4. Helena
3. Evangelia
2. Cindorella
1. Ioanna


Although, none of these girls can compare to Ioanna Dedi of Cycle 1!
Ioanna Dedi will always remain one of my favorite contestants of any NTM ever.

And yes, Ioanna from Cycle 1 was my winner of that Cycle too ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment