Friday, February 11, 2011

Charlotte Free, The Pink-Haired Model


Charlotte Free

Charlotte Free isn't a major model, but I hope that will change soon! ^.^
Charlotte is currently signed with IMG Models NY, and is on the Development board.

Why do I like Charlotte so much?
Simple:
She has pink hair ;D



Most models these days would never have pink hair,
but I think that it makes her stand out.
Also, as an aspiring designer, I would book Charlotte JUST because she has pink hair.
Let alone her bone structure and eyes... *drools*


Charlotte in the Charlotte Ronson show
 



Charlotte in the Richard Chai show
 
BTW,
I know the season just started,
But Charlotte also walked in the Richard Chai & Charlotte Ronson FW 2011 fashion shows!
I'm honestly hoping more people will hire her, because I really want to see her go big :D


and @ IMG:

Please keep her hair pink.
Love, me.




1 comment:

  1. i agree.i hope she become's big,hopefully she's not one of those models that only is popular this season...

    ReplyDelete